Activating Service Instructions
1. Go to the following NETGEAR® registration Web site on the Internet:
2. Log in if you already have an account. If you don’t have an account, you have to register to obtain a Username and a Password.
3. Select the “Register a new product” link after logging in. Fill in the required information on the page and click the “Register” button.
4. You will get a confirmation stating that your product is now covered by the onsite replacement support.
5. Important! After the product registration, go to “Update your profile” link to make sure that your contact information (address, phone numbers and email address) are complete and accurate. Incomplete information will negatively impact NETGEAR’s ability to provide onsite replacement support at the targeted response time.